My Book

My Book
To order your copy of The Lovely Knowing simply click on the book--copyright 2011 Mishi McCoy. All rights reserved. No part of this book or artwork may be stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means without the written permission of the author.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

୧‿︵‿ Eye of the Needle ‿︵‿୨

Going through the 'Eye of the Needle' required that I lay down my books of learning, my esteemed titles, my reputation, my gifts, my talents, my achievements, my loved ones....my life.... as I had known it.

And I bowed low, so low that I lay prostrate before the throne- empty, nothing and void of all that I had become. Twas then in one rapturous micro-moment that I felt a familiar hand from the other-worlds speaking, "Come and see all that is before you." -

Then I stood strong and bold and beheld....and though I had felt so small that my being could not fill a thimble, now I felt the limitlessness of my expansion and expression- the inexpressible joy that no tongue nor pen could describe.

There on the other side a of gate called Narrow and a way called Straight was all that I had laid down. And before me was a refection of myself in a celestial kingdom called Love.

Then I understood with crystalline vision and golden chords of Wisdom strumming the vibrant ribbons of my spirit that I have come to this earth willingly and of my own accord to fulfill one purpose.

And so it is with all of my brothers and sisters of humanity.... for it is not relevant nor imperative for any of us to understand another's journey, but to fulfill our own.

The kingdom of heaven is within and we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment